Monday, February 20, 2006

Holla, Holla

So the other day my dad disappears to go out right. And he doesn't come back for a long time. While he's away, I start biting on the cloth he uses to protect his futon. I mean, I'm getting up all in there, even ruin it. Didn't mean to. Really I didn't. I'm like, 'damn, homeboy is going t be mad.' Anyway, dad finally comes home around the time the sun is hitting snooze button on the alarm clock. Dad walks in, pets me, looks at the cloth, and I'm thinking, this is it for me. I had a good life. But then he gives me a hug and goes to sleep! Nothing! Brother probably hit the bottle and partied with some real playas. I wonder if they like Schipperkes? What am I thinking. Everyone likes Schipperkes....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were your owner I would have locked you in your kennel--your owner is really nice...

7:05 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Yeah, you're right. (But I trained him well. My owner that is. Don't tell him.) It was that woman. I bet she's beautiful.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home