Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Can I Kick It? (....Yes, You Can)


So dad's at work and I'm just kicking it on the futon watching some Animal Planet, right. I'm relaxing and all, then this show called 'Animal Cops Houston' comes on. And I gotta tell you, it is so stereotypical. I mean, all the pit bulls are mean fighter dogs who need to be put to sleep and all the labs and mixed poodles are poor victims who aren't being feed. Then, here come the nice humans to save the day and put all the breeds back in their place. Thanks very much, you good homo sapiens. Why don't you give us some land and a mule while you're at it. Talk about negative images on TV. It's bad enough the Chihuahua has been reduced to selling you-know-what, and greyhounds are forced to run after mechanical rabbits. I swear, if I see a Schipperke eating rats on a boat, it is going to be so on.

If you diss us, we won't even think of
Will Nipper the doggy give a big shove?
This rhythm really fits like a snug glove
Like a box of positives is a plus, love...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It looks like he's flashing the camera!!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

No. As you can see, I painfully went out of my way to cover myself so that you cannot see my goods. I'm a family dog.

amor y paz,
Tupac

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home