Saturday, February 25, 2006

Mona Lisa


Did you know that Schipperkes have been playas throughout history? Check out my great-great-great grandfather chillin' out with his girlfriend.

Well, it was one of those days -- not much to do
I was chillin downtown, with my old school crew
I went into a store -- to buy a slice of pizza
And bumped into a girl, her name was mona -- what?
Mona lisa (what? ) mona lisa, so men made you..
Youknowhati’msayin? so I said, excuse me, dear
My gosh, you look nice!
Put away your money
I’ll buy that slice!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucka!

Why do you look like you dyed, blew dry, and fluffed your mane for the pic? I thought you were a tough dog?

With all the hairspray you got on you look like one of those damn lap dogs--a pomeranian!

Start representin or you're gonna get reclassified.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Yo, that was my great-great-father! Not me. You know how they did it back then. They dressed different. Plus, I admit. He was the House Schipperke. I'm a Field Schipperke.

Tupac

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuses, Excuses.

By the way, what I meant to say in the previous post was you better start representin or "you're gonna get socked." Sound familiar?

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tupac rules. Too bad his dad doesn't.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Dad does to rule. He has cool friends, even if some are dorks. He doesn't care.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home