Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hit 'em up!


Guess who Dad got to hang out with at some writers' conference last weekend. Sandra Cisneros! Yes, the Sandra Cisneros, writer of House on Mango Street, You Bring Out the Mexican in Me and Loose Woman. If you don't know who she is, I suggest starting out slow with Woman Hollering Creek, then move into Loose Woman. Check out her boots here. Cool, huh? Anyone who ever comes into contact with her should give her mad respect. Dad said there were a few divas at the conference who were talking mess about Sandra. And I'm like, whom are they again? They are dissing Sandra, and they are....whom? Exactly. I think if Sandra finds out, she should make a diss album about all her haters. You don't mess with Sandra.

Now its all about Versacci, you copied my style
Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it, and smiled
Now I'm bout to set the record straight, with my AK
I'm still the thug you love to hate
Little Divas, I hit em up

5 Comments:

Blogger Diana Marie Delgado said...

La Sandra!

Right on. Love her boots & her attitude. She is the cutest.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

She is. I wonder if she'd be down with a little Schipperke action. Maybe I could apply to her writing workshops and help with her diss album

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All Hail Sandra! I am very envious of your dad's time with the most chingon writer of all time. She claims to be a black bra kind of woman, maybe she is a black dog kind of woman too? Good luck Tupac!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Diana Marie Delgado said...

Yo!!!

Tell yr pop(e) to release the other pics. What is he doing with them? Actually, that's probably a bad question...

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want those boots. They would freak out my students at Quinnipiac. I feel the need to grow my hair long, start wearing red lipstick and black eyeliner again. What has happened to me, how did I fade out over here on the east coast.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home