Saturday, July 01, 2006

Everybody Get Your Schip On! Everybody, Everybody Get Your Schip On! What?



Every-day..iced..out
Doggie..play..lights out
M..period..Fresh..comma
Yo..wife..is my..baby mama

Everybody get your Schip on
Everybody, everybody got your Schip on, What?!

Hey check it out, yo. For all your Tupac Da Dogg lovers out there, you can now buy a necklace with my image (especially the ladies). Just put me on, go for a jog, and watch me bounce, bounce, bounce....

Wow. You can get anything on the Internet these days. Weather is getting better here in Mass. About time. Hopefully, Dad will take me to the doggie park so I can mack on some poodles. I already have my lines down:

You ain't got to look like a model for me to adore you
All you gotta do is love me and be loyal
Don't indulge in my past fo-get what happened before you
Cause there be some homies gonna hate you that never saw you
Come here, let my touch on you, I let you touch on me
Put my tongue on you you put your tongue on me
Let me ride on you and you can ride on me
We can do it all tonight
We can have a balla-night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home