Saturday, May 13, 2006

...in the rain


I wanna go outside in the rain
It may sound crazy
But I wanna go outside (go outside) in the rain...

Actually I don't. I hate the rain, and so does Dad. You see, since we both hate it, we're locked up in this apartment just reading and stuff. I don't mind reading, but I really wanted to take a stroll in downtown Boston this week. I wanted to show those pit bulls how we schipperkes hold it down, you know what I'm saying?

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I have to call my Grandmother to give her a shout out. Don't forget yours. My biological mom was named Queeny. She was one tough Schip, yo. She lives in Eastern New Mexico. Nothing there but desert. At least it doesn't rain. I hate the rain. Happy Mother's Day, mom and Grandma!

And who thinkin elemantary
Haaay I see the penitentiary
one day, Runnin from the po-lice that's righ'
Momma catch me put a whuppin to ma back side

3 Comments:

Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Bailey,

I do write you but your answering machine always says you ain't home. Right. I hear you've been hanging out with some pitbull at the West Side doggie park. Go on with your bad self. You know what, you ain't been much fun since I quit drinking.

call me if you want some Schip love,

Tupac

5:04 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Letty,

You and Brian need to get a dog. A Queens apartment without a dog is like an LA hood without a cholo.

Tupac

5:05 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Bailey,

Who's this Bruno character? You best tell him to step off. I've got an AK-47 I'll show him if he's messing with my (female dog). That Bruno mutt sounds like he's "white trash with money." As far as Mexico is concerned...yeah...those doggie biscuits from Juarez messed me up. They prepare them differently down there.

Tupac

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home