Thursday, April 13, 2006

Who's the Mack?



Weather is starting to get better, yo. My dad is going to have to start taking me outside more. I have (female dogs) to meet, you know what I'm saying? Have to hit the dog store soon to get me some new gear. I'm thinking about sporting some New Mexico stuff to throw these New England playas off. Can you imagine a dog walking around Boston with an Albuquerque Isotopes hat? Or maybe I should just stay old skool? As long as people start to peep me...that's all that's important.

Who's the Mack?
Is it that doggie in that club,
asking 'Have you ever been in a hot tub?'
I know the game so I watch it unfold
When I see the pup pinned to your earlobe...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

You have one eyebrow. That's so cool, too.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home