Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm from the ghetto homie

It's still cold up here in New England. What's a dog supposed to do? If I had my chance, I'd take a boat and sail off the shore and check out the ocean. I'd be getting back to my roots. You know that schipperkes were raised to go on boats back in the day? That's why pirates loved us. Anyway, if I ever get the opportunity, I'm going to take a boat out to sea. There's a lot of stuff to see out here. I'm going to get behind the wheel and float along the Maine shore, all the way down to Florida. A dog has to see the world...

I'm from the ghetto homie

I was raised on bread and bologna

You can't come around here 'cause ya phony

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tupac, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you're not from the hood. Your daddy wants you to think you are, but you actually from Belguim. Your ancestor's owners were straight up Flemish, and basically the farthest thing away from the ghetto. Do you know French Tupac? I bet you do. Your people probably spoke French. That's cool. You can still rap in French (although I'm not sure how much street cred that would give you.) Anyway, I'm glad to know your people were also vermin catchers. So were mine.
Your friend,
Oscar, the Yorkshire Terrier

1:23 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Correction, cuz. You are talking about my family members. But somewhere along the line, we were put on a boat and forced to come to this place from Belguim. I made the change from a common thief/To up close and personal with Robin Leach...

True, I'm no longer po'...but we were once. Birthdays was the worst days/Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay/Uh, damn right I like the life I live/’cause I went from negative to positive

that's my story.

Tupac

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home