Sunday, April 02, 2006

Jump Around

Spring is finally here, yo! This New England cold was freezing a dog's you-know-what. This weekend, dad took me to two, count 'em TWO, parks so I could chase stuff and pee around this strange place. We went by the Mystic River on Saturday, then the Chelsea park today. I almost caught a pigeon, a couple of rats and a few children (dad held me back). This week, I plan on hanging outside and catching up on some Literature. You know about this genre "Chica Lit?" I need to read a few books from these writers. (Here's my initial prediction: They ALL suck!) But before I do that, I need to jump around, jump around, jump up, jump up and get down...

I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the top
I never eat a pig cause a pig is a cop
Or better yet a terminator
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger

5 Comments:

Blogger Diana Marie Delgado said...

Tell your pop to take you to a doggie park. There are lots in NYC, what about where you at?? Tell your pop you want to get your groove on (he'll understand).

11:02 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

We tried to go to the doggie park on Saturday, but it was closed due to a fire hazard. Dad was mad and said we were going to sneak in. Then someone dressed as Smokey the Bear told us to beat it. Next time.

Tupac

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, I found a pic on "ModernSchip" that was posted on your website (you said it was you) Busted! Have you been snagging pics of your cousin and passing them off as yerself??? Cheap, man. Cheap.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

No no no. Some of them are other. Others aren't. For example, this jumping photo is another Schipperke. So is the Mona Lisa. However, that's me reading the book, me kickjing it on the couch and me on the blog profile.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Hey Schipperke Friend!

I'm trying to figure out how to become a "link buddy." That way the world will know that Schipperkes don't mess around.

Tupac

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home