Thursday, March 23, 2006

R U Still Down?


Tell 'em all call me a fool
but I'm stuck in this love thang
plus I'm overheatin' from the rush
our tongues touch
kissin feelin fireworks
watch the sky
I make you smile
but you'd rather have
what makes you cry
say goodbye and leave now
with my heart on my sleeve
memories what I found is you
still care (still care) you had feelings
and they're still there baby
girl keep it real here
are you still down

Sorry for the slight disappearance, but my dad went on a trip and my grandparents came into the following week and I couldn't get to the computer. But the other day, I went outside and took a ride around the 'hood. Didn't even need a license, yo. It just started warming up here, and I wanted some air. It felt like I hadn't been outside, in like, forever. (outside of doing my daily thang). So I wanted to tell the world that I'm still down with the outside. If I had long hair, it would have blown in the wind. Watch out. A Schipperke is coming through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home