Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto


So Spring was short lived (at least for now). It got cold again. Dad got focused on his writing so this gave me time to sit around in the warm apartment, thinking: Does Heaven have Schipperkes? If not, I think this needs to change. I mean, don't you think that Schipperkes need a place where we can go to? We're tired of being yelled at, chased by the police, er, the dog pound, and arrested. We need a spot where we can kicked it, a spot where we belong...

Just some thoughts. If Spring doesn't come back, I'll go mad. Winter on the East Coast isn't all that. I miss our adobe home back in the Land of Enchantment. OK. I have to go outside now to do my thang, then I after that, I have to return to this book I'm reading. Chica lit sucks...

If you're not from the town then don't pass through
Cause some O.G. fools might blast you
It ain't right but it's long overdue
We can't have peace til the doggies get a piece too
I want G's so you label me a criminal
And if I die, I wonder if heaven got a ghetto

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry 'Pac. I will put in a good word for you with Pup-a-dog (aka - our Lord). You will make it to the Boney Gates fo' shizzle.

- Oscar

2:11 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Thanks, 'cuz. I was a little worried about that. Now I can at least chill 'lil bit. Does Heaven allow Yorkies in?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Diana Marie Delgado said...

Dude, are you and your homies posing in the prison yard? Fulsom or Rikers, or maybe NoCal, Susanville???

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home