Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ain't Nothing But a Gangster Party


Ah, man. You done messed up now. I'm in Harlem, New York City tonight party with these people in the writing program at Columbia University. Dad was the MC of a writers of color event tonight, then all these writers came to Diana's apartment afterwards. A dog had to get hype. Diana put on some Tupac and I had to show these people how I'm down for mine. Wish you could have joined me. I love New York. People give a dog mad respect here.

Now give me 50 feet
If feet is not my destiny
Release me to the streets
And keep whatever's left of me

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo baby! What's this Harlem business? My sources tell me you were hanging out in the Columbia U neighborhood....stop jiving us dawg! Luv ya anyway.

Peace, I'm out,

TexMex gal

7:57 PM  
Blogger Diana Marie Delgado said...

True That.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Y'all are just mad I didn't bump-n-grind with you two. I was too busy getting my freak and my drink on.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tupac...you been cheaten on me? I see all the ladies you are with up there in Boston. When are you going to come back to the desert? That's where the real ladies are.

Bailey

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Defeat" is not my destiny

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home