Wednesday, May 10, 2006

All Eyez On Me


Dad has been working a lot lately, and it's been raining too much outside. A dog is getting bored just hanging out in this apartment all day. But somehow I feel as if I'm being watch. Call me crazy, yet I feel something...a roach, another pit bull, even worse a cat...is staring me down while I'm chewing on some raw hide or just getting into some furniture. And I can't even see them. It's freaking me out, bee. I hope this rains lets up because I want to head to the park and talk to the (female dogs). By way, I saw this doc last night on PBS about the U.S. Japanese internment camps during WW II. That's some ridiculous stuff, yo. If anyone tries to put me in some camp because they're at war with Schipperkes, it's on. I'd like to see you try to jail me. You're really on that dope.

The feds is watchin’, doggies plottin’ to get me
Will I survive, will I die, come on lets picture the possibilities
Giving me charges, lawyers making a grip
I told the judge I was raised wrong and thats why I blazed it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home