Monday, May 29, 2006

Put your car on cruise and lay back cause this is summertime...


I had a great Memorial weekend! Went to Cape Cod with Dad. Man, I had no desire to go there until I ended up on those waters, and it was cool. We went to Eastham, Wellfeet, and Provincetown, and in Provincetown, man, that place is sooooo....dog centric. Dogs were everywhere. (I bet all those humans felt uncomfortable.) Anyway, we checked out some lighthouses, walked around New England towns, and then chilled out on the beach. Almost caught me some seagulls, yo. New England waters have no waves, though. But that was ok. I saw some abandoned boats, nets, dead fish and a bunch of sea weed. Everywhere I went, people showed me love. I was a big hit with all the (female dogs). Feels like Summertime's coming...

leanin to the side but you can't spead through
Two miles an hour so everybody sees you
there's an air of love and of happiness
and this is the doggie's new defintion of summer madness
summer summer summertime
time to sit back and unwind

1 Comments:

Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

You should come visit me in Boston. Maybe you and your family will move up here with me and we'll show these New England hounds how we Red State dogg playas do it.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home