Sunday, May 21, 2006

Got a Right to Be Wrong


Dad recently got mad at me, and I'm here to say, yeah, 'what of it?' I'm a puppy and I make mistakes. It went down like this: a friend was over the place the other day, relaxing and just hanging out. Well, homie much of have been feeling our love. Eventually, she takes off her flip flops and just throws them down on the floor. (I can tell you know where this is going.) When she's not looking, I grab one of them. With my teeth. I torn into those leather suckas, because, well, I'm a puppy. I like her. I really do. But those shoes were so tempting. Dad notices that I'm quiet and he just calls my name, sees one of her shoes missing, and starts yelling. His lady acted like it was no big deal but I'm sure she was upset. Poor thing. But I'm a puppy. Puppies have a right to be wrong sometimes. I'm learning, you know what I'm saying. So, I don't know why he started tripping. I'll learn one day, I guess. In the words of Joss Stone:

I've got a right to be wrong
My mistakes will make me strong
I'm stepping out into the great unknown
I'm feeling wings though I've never flown
Got a mind of my own
I'm flesh and blood to the bone
I'm not made of stone
Got a right to be wrong
So just leave me alone...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ellen McCormick Martens said...

It is so hard to learn the culture of another species! Who knew humans did not put their cats out as a snack for me?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

So true. I tell you...these humans are so strange. Sure they can talk and stuff, but sometimes they can be a little clueless.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

You and that pond. You scare me.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a savage!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home