Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Colors...Colors...Colors


Some of Dad's friends came in from the old 'hood in Houston. Dork Jen (that's her name, kid, and I'm not lying) came into town with her main man, DJ Les-Dan-Zero, because their Queens apartment had no power. And no power meant no air. (I was like, hey, pay your bill, yo!)

So, I decided to let them keep me company while I work on my memoirs. I let them rug the tummy and all. To tell you the truth, I thought Dad's homies from the 'hood would be more thugish. Dork Jen here dances flamenco and salsa. Then I found out she was really from Denver! I told her...don't worry, sistah. I ain't gonna bite. We're all in the same gang.

I'll just walk like a giant police defiant
you'll say to stop but I'll say that I cant
my gangs my family its all that I have
I'm a star, on the walls is my autograph

PS
Birthday is coming up. Aug. 9th. Don't forget!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Frida! My Dad wants to know when you are going to finish building your house in Southern Colorado so he and I can go on a writing retreat. Are you still in Denver?

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting us at your awesome inn. You're pretty cool to hang out with, even if you liked a certain other someone better. Just give me some more time. I'll hook you up with some real love. Plus I need you on my side. Your daddy and his new friend were really ganging up on me. They're just jealous.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

That Les dude was cool. He just has a crazy girlfriend. Poor guy.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home