Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Feelin' on Your Duty

Happy 4th of July. Are you feeling independent? Dad and I are feeling independent. Tonight, we are going to the Chelsea Hill to see the fireworks. These Massachusetts peeps know how to hold it down with their Revolution stuff. Personally, I think it's time for a dog revolution. I can see myself running through the streets, saying, 'The kitties are coming! The kitties are coming!' (But I'd be using another word, of course.)

Anyway, today I'm going to celebrate all things American. You know, like hip hop, baseball, the Internet, chasing birds, doing my thang on statues, podcasting, watching the World Cup (I so hope Germany loses), macking on the (female dogs)...

If I see some (female dogs) tonight at the 4th of July celebration, here are my lines. Peace out.

Hey pretty mama how ya doin'

said I'm just in town for the weekend

lookin for a lil' trouble 2 get into

baby tell me what u drinkin and I got u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home