Saturday, July 22, 2006

Who's the man with the Master Plan?

Tupac is thinkin' of a Master Plan...

That's it man. I'm going to South Africa for the World Cup in 2010. I'm already going through World Cup withdrawal, yo. A dog has to get his soccer on. I can't believe Italy just pulled it off this year. Dad started routing for the Italians after Mexico, Brazil and all the other Latin America countries got knocked off. (His lady is Italian, so he has to keep it real, you know what I'm saying?) I already told him that we're going to South Africa in 2010, no joke. I need to go see my homeboy Nelson Mandela and chill out in the Cape.

Dad just got back from New Mexico with his lady and he was telling me all about his travels. Meanwhile, I had to stay at a dog sitters because no one in Boston gives me love here like they do in Albuquerque. The dog sitter is cool and all, though. She took me camping and I got to mack on some beagles in the woods. Only they know what went down in the leaves, yo. Anyway, I've decided I'm not staying here when Dad goes to South Africa. No way, yo. I'm going back the the Motherland.

ps
Don't forget. My birthday is coming up. Aug. 9. I expect some grade-A rawhide from the Tupac da Dogg lovers of the world...

hey lover, hey lover, this is more than a crush
Lover, hey lover, this is more than a crush
hey lover, hey lover, this is more than a crush

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Russ, you have too much time on your hands!!! I can't believe you write these long blogs, but yet don't even write to your friends!!! That is so wrong
Letty

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey RUss, I can't beleive you write these long blogs and don't even write or call your friends!!! You're a bad friend.
Letty

10:38 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

My dad had things to do, you know what I'm saying?

5:06 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Bailey,

What are you talking about? I thought your Dad's family was from South Africa?

T

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home