Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's my birthday...It's my birthday

Go, shorty
It's my birthday
We gon' party like it's my birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday
And you know we don't give a ----
cause it's not your birthday

My flow, my show brought me the doe
That bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my cars, my clothes, my jewels
Look dogggies i done came up and i ain't change.

A dog turned two today, yo. It's time to get crunked. Dad had to work most of the day so we're going to celebrate my birthday all week, you know what I'm saying? We're going to New York City this weekend, maybe go to Central Park so I can chase me some Manhattan pigeons and stuff. I'm still full of energy, if any of y'all have doubts. I maybe getting old but I'm still down for mine. I still feel like I did when I was six weeks. I can still chew like a mug. Don't forget that, yo.

And you should love it, way more then you hate it
Doggie you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
You that punk fast doggie trying to pull me back right?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ellen McCormick Martens said...

Hey happy birthday!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Thank you, wolf!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Ellen McCormick Martens said...

AHEM Coyote! Please! I guess we are all wolves under the pelt, though, eh?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Coyote. My bad. We Schips tend to things all other doggies look alike, you know what I'm saying?

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feliz cumpleanos. dawg! :)
Welcome to Chesea.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home