Monday, August 21, 2006

Can't Knock the Hustle

I got extensive bones, and expensive clothes
and I sip fine wines and spit vintage flows
What y'all don't know?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, cause you can't knock the hustle

Summer is almost done here in New England and a dog has to get in his workout before Frosty comes on through this mug. Went to the park today to run around and show some Pit Bulls how I hold it down. Ever just run around to run around? Just do it with no place to go? A dog has to keep in shape. I ain't getting a belly like you humans. Everytime I walk outside I see more and more fat people. (Dad...you need to keep up with your running, or I'm gonna have to roll you on out of our apartment for more walks).

Speaking of hustling...So my dad goes to New York to see FC Barcelona whip up on the New York Red Bulls, right? And guess who scores twice? My homeboy Ronaldinho. He nailed a penalty kick then stomp a pass from Messi into the net, and it was all she wrote. Damn traffic kept Dad out in Jersey for more than two hours after the game, but he said it was worth it. Watching Ronaldinho score is like watching Henry Aaron go yard. FC Barcelona is the team, yo. We need to get Gol TV.

GOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!




I'm takin out this time

to give you a piece of my mind

Who do you think you are?

Baby one day you'll be a star

But until the late thang I'm the one who's crazy

cause that's the way you're makin me feel

I'm just tryin to get mine, I don't have the time

to knock the hustle for real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home