Saturday, August 26, 2006

'Cause I'm Bossy!


And while I'm giving shout outs, my Tia Cynthia here is about to start her first semester as a sociology professor at Quinnipiac College in Hamden (near New Haven), Connecticut. A lot of people don't know, but I helped Cynthia with her (diss)ertation. She came to visit Dad and me in New Mexico once, and I was at her feet giving her ideas on "Between Shame and Authenticity: Negotiating 3rd+ Generation Mexican Ethnicities in Los Angeles." Yep. I gave her the dawg perspective and she's gonna give me a shout out in the back. Them Connecticut kids are gonna be in fo' a surprise. Tia here is gonna break it down for them about the world. She just moved to Connecticut from New York, and she, my dad and another friend are thinking of starting an East Coast gang called the New England CIA. I can already hear her singing...

I'm the first girl to scream on a track
I switched up the beat of the drum
That's right i brought all the boys to the yard
And that's right, i'm the one that's tattooed on his arm

I'm bossy

I'm the chick y'all love to hate
I'm the chick that's raised the stakes
I told John Sterling he should switch debate
I'm back with an 808

'cause I'm bossy!

2 Comments:

Blogger indie said...

hi Tupac!

Indies in da house! ( sorry, I'm english and trying to be cool,its hard to be cool with an english accent!)

sounds like you hang out with some pretty smart people puppy! A Proffessor? So you helped her out hey? That is so kind! I help my human folk out al the time, My dad has his own company and I like to bark really loud when he's on the phone. My mum, she's a real life Proffesional Mary Poppins, and just won an award for her work. I keep the kids sweet with my puppy antics, so I guess I should get the award really?

you say your girl pal, comes from New York. That's cool. My Humans are off there in December. They are leaving me with my grandparents which is so cool, as they feed me bones from the butchers and shepherds pie. You ever had shepherds pie mate?

It's mint.

anyway, I thought I'd have a go at this poetry lark, tell me what you think.
yo,yo,yo,
I've got a mate called Tupac,
he lives across the pond,
I dig his puppy power,
I like our doggy bond.
I think my pals are jealous,
I see there ugly faces,
snarl and turn jealous green,
about my mates from far off places.

yo.

love indie xx

11:22 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Man, that BBC dog is so cool!

Does your dad hook you up with some grade-A rawhide since he has his own company? I can't believe that they throw down some shepherds pie fo' you. Never had any of that. All I get is some left over fajitas that mistakenly fall on the floor. You are one lucky pup. How many kids do you have to play with?

Tell your human peeps to be careful flying from da UK to da NYC. You know, dem terrorists cause a lot of headaches. You can't even bring any shampoo on the plane! What's up with that?

Your lark is down with the cause. I like the British flava. Here's something at you coming from urban america...

One, two, three and to the fo'
Indie Star-Stone and el Tupac is at the do'
Ready to make an entrance, so back on up
(cause you know we're bout to rip isshh up)
Gimme the microphone first, so I can bust like a bubble
London and Boston together, now you know you in trouble
Ain't nuttin but a G thang, baaaaabay!
Two loc'ed out doggies so we're craaaaazay!
Blogspot is the site that shows me!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home