Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Boyz in da hood

So Dad takes me and Q out after he gets out of work, right? So we're dying to go outside and all 'cause we really need to do our thang, when these twin boyz come up to us and wanna play. Now, I'm all down for playing, but a dog had to go yo!

They were cool. Just some nice Chelsea kids playing in the plaza's fountain. Dad likes to play with kids so he told me to be nice. Plus, we were dealing with hood rats and a dog has to be hardcore around some hood rats. Q even chased them. One of the boy tried to tickle me with a pigeon's feather, and I was like, hey yo, watch where you putting that thing.

Kids were down. Going to second grade and all. Dad gave them a speech about staying in school, staying brown and proud and being nice to their mom. I didn't have the heart to tell him, but these kids were more interested in getting ice cream than taking it to the Man. That Dad...

'cuz the boys in the hood are always hard
you come talkin that trash, well pull ya card
knowin nutin in life but to be legit'
dont quote me boy cuz I aint said nothin' yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home