Monday, July 02, 2007

How do you want it? How does it feel?

Comin up as a doggie in the cash game
livin in the fast lane; I'm for real
How do you want it? How do you feel?
Comin up as a doggie in the cash game
livin in the fast lane; I'm for real...

So check it. I've been always telling Dad to bring me home a poodle so I can spit my game, right? So on Thursday, Dad finally brings home this poodle, and I'm like, hello, time to get my mack on. But I's start to step I notice that...it's a dude! I'm like, hey yo dad, I wanted a poodle (female dog), you know what I'm saying? I can't mack on no dude!

It's all good though. The poodle's name is Q and he is the son of one of Dad's co-worker who went to the Caribbean for a week. Q is just stopping at the crib fo' a bit. Turns out, he's a straight up playa, too. Dad has been taking us outside and we've been talking mess to all those pitbull haters and barking at all those mix breed (female dogs), you know I'm saying? He's teaching me to work a better playa bark, and I'm skooling him on the game...rolling over, cuddling, licking the lick when you need it. It's on now.

Love the way you activate your hips and push your thing out
Got a doggie wantin it so bad I'm bout to pass out
Wanna dig you, and I can't even lie about it
Baby just alleviate your clothes, time to fly up out it
Catch you at a club, oh shot you got me fiendin
Body talkin shhh to me but I can't comprehend the meaning
Now if you wanna roll with me, then here's your chance
Doin eighty on the freeway, police catch me if you can
Forgive me i'm a rider, still I'm just a simple man
All I want is money, f the fame I'm a simple man
Mr. International, playa with the passport
Just like Aladdin (female dog), get you anything you ask for
It's either him or me -- champagne, HennesseyA
favorite of my homies when we floss, on our enemies
Witness as we creep to a low speed, peep what a girl need
Bite some mo' hide, funk, ya don't need
Approachin hoochies with a passion, been a long day
But I've been driven by attraction in a strong way
Your body is bangin baby I love it when you flaunt it
Time to give it to daddy doggie now tell me how you want it...

How do you want it? How does it feel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home