Monday, October 30, 2006

If I was your best friend


So check it. I've been travelling 'round New England with dad to watch the leave turn colors and stuff, right? That's why I've been a away for some time now. Anyway, the other week dad takes me to ... Maine! I mean, like the state Maine! Man, a dog never thought he'd go up. The mothas can't even spell the place right. Anyway, we go and decide to hike up some "mountain." Man, these New Englanders don't know how we New Mexican dogs hold it down. But check it...it was hard, yo!

The trail was all steep and stuff. Plus, it got muddy in certain spots, and I even fell down. Dad did, too, but I stuck by him like a good dog is supposed to. I could have left him to go mack on some wild coyotes, but nah, I stuck by my homeboy. Remember, fools, a dog is your best friend, no matter what part of da world.

If I was your best friend,
I want you 'round all the time
(I want you 'round me all the time)
Can I be your best friend, if you promise you'll be mine
(Girl promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend
(Uh huh)
now girl let's not pretend
(Come on)
Either he is or he ain't your man
(Ha Ha!)
please say he's just a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home