Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bling bling!


Look closely at my Dad's homegirl's hand. See that rock? Yep. La Letty here and her man Brian just got engaged. She won't tell anyone, but if you press a little button under the ring, the rock lights up. That's so ghetto. Anyway, these NY Queens peeps seem like they're happy. I've already promised to be the ring dog at the wedding. And I'm going to be the Dogfather to their first child.

I told Letty here after your man finishes paying off this Ice here, you should get a dog. Every house has to have a dog, you know what I'm saying? Especially if you stay in New York. Then you have to get your Dog some Ice, too. I'm trying to get Dad to put a gold grill in my mouth. That would be so cool!

Bling bling
Everytime I come around yo' city
Bling bling
Pinky ring worth about 50
Bling bling
Everytime I buy a new ride
Bling bling
Lorenzos on Yokahama tires
Bling bling

9 Comments:

Blogger indie said...

tupac, thats nice news!Its cheered me up.

My folks got married at Christmas just gone by (18th Dec). It was cool becuse I was born on Christmas day, the week after!

We had some horrid dog news today, a rottweiler killed a four month old baby in London. It happened at a pub and its all over the BBC news.

I'm really sad about that,its simply crappy and makes me want to howl.

9:54 AM  
Blogger indie said...

Also Tupac, check out my mate in Manchester, hes on my blog, hes a 7wk old pupster called Bailey.

nice one!

see? There are nice dogs out there- why do all the bad ones get press and the nice ones not?

always the same old same.

9:56 AM  
Blogger indie said...

tupac,
check out this dog thing on sassys site its so cool.(click onto my homepage then click on comments for sassys site- i dont know it off the top of my puppy head)

My mum was crying like a big girls fluffy blouse!

love indie

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home