Friday, September 01, 2006

I can't be your Superman, can't be your Superman, your Superman, your Superman...

OK. I know Dad's busy. I know he's got errands to run. I know he's got a stressful job that allows him to do this kind of work. But com'on, he's not even as busy as my Tia Diana the poet who just recently got published in the Indiana Review. So, I don't understand why lately Dad has been cutting my morning walks short. I don't even have time to pick out my spots! 'Go here,' he says. Hurry up. Go there.' I'm like, yo, can a dog sniff around? Chase some birds? A few rats? Maybe some kids? Can I at least scare the drunks by the Columbus statue?

This is redonk-ulous. If he doesn't stop rushing me, he's going to have more surprises when he gets home for now on. Then we'll see how fast homeboy goes...

First off you don't know Russell,
at all so don't grow partial
That's ammo for my arsenal,
I'll bite you off that barstool
There goes another lawsuit,
leave pawprints all across you

But I do know one thing though, humans, they come they go
Saturday through Sunday, Monday, Monday through Sunday yo'
Maybe i'll love you one day, maybe we'll someday grow
Till then just sit your drunk ass on that runway, oh...

1 Comments:

Blogger indie said...

yo yo My tupac pup,
its your Indie puppy from here old london town.

Puppy, my folks seem to have gone a bit crappy with the walk thing too. My ma went away for a week to work on some kids camp ( she is pretty cool, it was for kids with special needs). Anyway, so like, my da was supposed to keep up the biggo walkies in the park, but because he works lots, all i got was round the block pee chances. No ball throwing, no poo stops. Man, Tupac it was not on. Not on at all.
Anyhow, ma is back ad tomo she's taking me to the big park to check out the squirrells and the handsome collie dogs.

Dig your suit puppy. I may have to get myself a supergirl outfit.

nice one Geezer!

Indie xx
P.s. cheeres for the words, they were cool, I've been howling them around my neighbourhood.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home