Monday, September 04, 2006

So Many Tears



Steve Irwin

RIP

1962 - 2006

I watch the Animal Planet a lot, and I just found out that my homeboy here, the 'Crocodile Hunter' was killed today by a stingray. Witnesses say the animal's barbed tail struck Irwin through his chest, and into his heart. That's messed up, yo. I liked the 'Crocodile Hunter' because he liked animals, you know what I'm saying? Any even though he didn't try to tackle us Schipperkes, he seemed like he was down with the cause. I'm going to miss you brotha. Be careful up there. I'll be seeing you...

I'm fallin to the floor; beggin for the Lord to let me in

to Heaven's door -- shed so many tears

(Dear God, please let me in)

Lord, I've lost so many years, and shed so many tears..

I lost so many peers, and shed so many tears

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellen McCormick Martens said...

I think he kept annoying critters till finally one got him.

10:29 AM  
Blogger indie said...

I loved Stevie. He was mint.
I cant believe hes was killed by a stingray! did you hear that people were going out killing them in the sea? Nutters!

indie xx

6:27 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

I know. That's so wrong. Killing those po' stingrays. They should go after dogcathers instead, yo!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home