Monday, October 30, 2006

Can I get a what, what?


Mexico, Maine?!!!! Yep. This place exist. It was one of the many crazy ass places Dad and I came across while up there. I wanted so bad to ask people what they called themselves there. I wanted to say, "Hey yo. Like what do you townspeople call yourselves? You know, like when the mayor says 'in the name of progress I want all ________ to help fix this town!'" Funny thing was, Dad was the only real Mexican for miles. And I was the only New Mexican for miles. We even had to cross a river to get to this town! (No border patrol, though..er er er).

Can I hit in the MORNING
without givin you half of my dough
And even worse if I was broke would you WANT ME?
If I couldn't get you finer things
like all of them diamond rings (female dogs) KILL FOR
would you STILL ROLL?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home