Thursday, November 30, 2006

Don't you know we've got to put our heads together?

Sorry about the long no post, but a dog has been busy. I been going outside to get my park on right before that white stuff comes down from the sky.

Anyway, check it. My dad started a new podcast at work dealing with People of Color. You gotta check it out. Click here. I even have it on my iPod. He and his co-workers are breaking it down. It's got music and everything. Just wait for this Christmas special. It's going to be hype. These New Englands won't know what hit 'em.

I've been thinking...I need to get my own podcast. It'll be about schipps holding it down.

Tupac Da Dogg rippin the microphone the way I do
Listen close, my brothers, cause I'm talkin to you
The problem is we got a suicidal lifestyle
Cause 90 percent of us are livin foul and wild...

I got an idea, give me a minute
And if it makes sense, then get with it
What if we could take our enemies, feed em poison
Undereducate their girls and boys and
Split em up, make em fight one another
Better yet, make em kill for a color
All my brothers need to know one thing
No matter what you think, we're all in the same gang

5 Comments:

Blogger indie said...

hi Tupac,

I listened to the podcast with my mum.
you know, the voices were a bit weird.

Is that how americans talk? I like it, I like it!

does your woof sound different to mine?

anyhow, Me and my mum, we liked the podcast. It was very sad though, and it made me think alot. I'm doing alot of that lately. I'm starting my homythingy drops today to see if they help my crazy fears.
Wish me luck dude.

indie xx

P.S. Happy Advent xx

9:42 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Indie,

I think our barks are about the same, just slighty different accents. I have a inner-city voice, and I bet your woof sounds very BBC. You need to record it and put it on your blog!

What have you been thinking about, my man?

Tupac

9:54 PM  
Blogger indie said...

my bark is a bit like a cat that's just been stood on.(squeaky and loud).

My mum and dad sound like characters in the soap 'coronation street' because they are from near manchester.

That pod cast made me think alot about sad stuff. There was that sad sad sad thing about a kid taken from the street, and you know, really bad stuff.

its like, we get lots of rough things happening around here, and mum gets really scared going into town sometimes.

there is alot of knife crime, but the gun crime calmed down after the whole gun amnestythingy a few years ago. It's not as bad as where you live. america seems quite scary really to my mum.

My uncle Murphy, who is mum and dads mate, well, he got stabbed on the tube for his mobile phone. It was kids that did it, aged about 14! How sad is that? its all sorts of kids getting mixed up in gangs and showing off. regular people are getting caught up in it too. A poor lawyer guy was walking home and got stabbed by kids who thought he was a member of another gang. Weird nuts.

woof, this is too deep for a puppy to think about anymore.
How about a nice game of chase-the squirrell?

love indie xx

9:39 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Indie,

People get stabbed in England!? Man, I thought that stuff only happened in Shakespeare plays over there. How did uncle Murphy come out? Is he OK?

At least you guys have to only worry about knives. Dogs and people in the USA have to worry about guns. We have the Second Amendment which gives people the right to have guns and arms. So what happens, is that a few gangstas and crazies get a hold of a piece and start messing with peace.

Indie, we dogs have to protect our owners. We need louder barks or something. Or maybe we should start our own doggie gang?

Tupac

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tupac,
Your dad is so wicked smaht!
In the words of Paris Hilton, the podcast idea is, well, that's haut! :-D

By the way Tupac, I know a cutie perra balsera in Miami to hook you up with if you ever head down south one weekend and wanna get your doggie groove on.

Yonito!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home