Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This year halloween fell on a weekend

This year halloween fell on a weekend
Me and geto Dad are trick-or-treating
Robbing little kids for bags
Till an old man got behind our ass
So we speeded up the pace
Took a look back and he was right before our face
We'd be in for a squab no doubt
So I swung and hit the doggie in his mouth

Ah man, homie
My mind is playing tricks on me

OK. So my costume ain't all that scary, and today is Halloween. So what, yo. Tonight my bark will be enough. Dad and I are going outside to scare some kids. I hate to say it, but Dad don't need no costume 'cuz he's one ugly human. But he's still my boy and all.

Go get some candy, Tupac Da Dogg lovers.

3 Comments:

Blogger indie said...

tupac! you've been a busy dawg of late!

sounds like we have both been laid up with the travelling bug!

I've not updated my site for a while, my ma and pa have been busy selling our flat, which really worried me as I thought we were going to live under london bridge, but no- they are buying a house! Yea man, a house! I'm sooooooo excited, we may even be in before my birthday (25th dec) -yea pal, that christmas!

Big love!

Indie xx

6:05 AM  
Blogger indie said...

hi tupac mate!

Ive been on my holidays!
check out my blog puppy pal!

indie xx

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home