Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pac is chillin. Q is chillin

So Dad comes home and me and Q are chillin on his bed, you know what I'm saying? We had called these mix breed (female dogs) and we were waiting for them to stop by the crib. We had some Barry White playing in the background and red wine ready to go. But then Dad comes home and messes what our game. 'What the---!?' he yells. And I'm like, 'hey yo Dad, me and Q are just chillin, no worries. Just kicking it.' Didn't want Dad to find out about the game 'cause then he'll get all strict on me. A dog has to roam to get his bone. Me and Q will try again today when ol Dad goes to work.

Pac is chillin, Q is chillin
What more can I say? Top billin
That's what we get, got it good
And since you understood, would you
Do a dance, dance the Two
If, you can dance it's easy to do
This dance is on and on and on
Dance until your breath is gone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pac and Q are such cool dudes together. But Q looks like a she, not a he. Cute regardless. I'm glad that Pac has a dawg to hang wit.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Q looks like a "she?" I'm telling. But he won't sweat it. In fact, Q is down with peeps who like to mix up the genders.

Diaz for president.

pac

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home