Monday, July 02, 2007

Rock the Boat. Rock the Boat.



Ooooh baby I love your stroke
Cause you, cause you get me to where I’m going
In a jury you’ll get my vote
Cause I believe, I believe you know just what you doing now
Baby now we can coast, Just don’t get in a hurry
That’s too slow
Go ahead and put that thing in over drive
I want you to(rock the boat)Rock the boat, rock the boat...

Aaliyah sang this sang, and everyone missed the line about voting. This is a political song, not about getting down and dirty. Which brings me to this point. A woman in Washington state has registered her dog to vote. Check the story here.

Hey yo...I want to vote, too. This state could use a schipperke in office, you know what I'm saying? Can you also imagine if this happens in New Mexico? Lobos would run that mug. Texas? Enter the shepherds and chihuahuas. Arizona? Say hello to Governor Coyote.

Stroke it for me, Mmm
'Stroke it baby, Stroke it baby
Mmmm, Work it baby, Work it baby
Oooh Stroke It...

3 Comments:

Blogger LaLizard said...

Major wants to vote too, TU.
Were can I sign him up. But I don't think he likes that song. I pretty sure he thinks it suuucks.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

What are you talking about? This song rules.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home