Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Ain't Mad at Cha

So check it. Q's mom came and got him so Dad and I were alone for a while. I tried to get Q's mom to leave him here, but naw, homegirl wanted to take him home. Man, Q was one cool dawg, yo. He and I are going to have to hook up again soon and chase some (female dogs). I'm sad. My partner is gone.

Now we was once two doggies of the same kind
Quick to holla at a poodle with the same line
You was just a little smaller but you still roller
Got stretched to Y.A. and hit the hood swoll
Member when you had a jheri curl didn't quite learn
On the block, witcha glock, trippin off sherm
Collect calls to the till, sayin how ya changed
Oh you a Doggie now, no more dope game
Heard you might be comin home, just got bail
Wanna go to the Groomer, don't wanna chase tail
I seems I lost my little homie he's a changed man
Hit the pen and now no sinnin is the game plan
When I talk about money all you see is the struggle
When I tell you I'm livin large you tell me it's trouble
...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I maybe smala
Still a balla
Wanna holla
Atchya
Big up to the Pac
You had my back
When I was witcha
Like a Big Mac
You never talk back
Just a T Y
To the big guy...
Rock on ...
Mr. Big Dawg
Rock on
Mr. Big Dawg
Peace
...

Q

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home