Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lost in Emotion



We have more visitors in this week. Check out my dad's friend Lisa, who is a PhD history grad student at Columbia University. She came into town with her boyfriend Harold, this cool German guy who is still recovering from the World Cup. Anyway, I had to skool Lisa Lisa on dogs in the Civil Rights Movement. It seems that she thought that the only dogs who were involved were the ones that the police used on marchers in Selma. I'm like, naw, girl, there were other dogs that were on the other side. Like looking out for da Klan, doing bark-ins, chasing away Southern cats, you know, everything.

Lisa Lisa liked what I had to say so I had to creep on her to show some Tupac love. You know how I'm down. I'm glad Dad had some visitors. He's been acting all weird. The weirdo. He's messing up my mack. This fools needs to get a hobby or sumptin'.

Lost in emotion
Some girls will promise you a
Marriage made in heaven
But I'm gonna stick to my guns
Like waitin for their love
That I might be gettin
My dreams have just begun
Am I a fool
Because I dont know how you feel
And this new love for you, oh
I cant conceal oh
I'm Lost in emotion
Telling you things
you really shouldn't know
Oh baby, I'm lost in emotion
Am I fool at least my friends think so
Que sera Sera...

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

how could someone with a Phd know nothing about how important dogs were all throughout american history?

12:43 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Joe,

I know! And these are the "smart" humans.

Tupac

7:07 PM  
Blogger indie said...

sniffle sniffle, blub blub, tupac you broke my little puppy heart. I thounght I was your fave puppy.

Huh.male dogs.

Huh.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home